Who Is TruCode?
TruCode by TruBridge offers innovative medical coding software solutions to the hospital, consulting and healthcare IT markets. It has rapidly become one of the top providers of medical record encoders in the U.S., experiencing consistent double-digit company growth.
TruCode jobs are always 100% remote, with awesome benefits and perks, including:
- Flexible scheduling – We focus on getting the work done, not when or how you work. Want to work 4 days a week or a shifted schedule? At TruCode, you can!
- Work from home – From Day One, we’ve been fully remote. No one’s going to force you to an office in the future.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health / Flexible spending account
- Life, disability, and catastrophic insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Annual bonus plan
TruCode is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI.
TruCode is seeking a DevOps Engineer with 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure. As a DevOps Engineer at TruCode, you will play an integral role in evolving our technology stack. We expect you to promote DevOps best practices for automation, deployments, and security. You'll participate in the design, implementation, orchestration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and on-call rotation for our cloud-based application and corporate infrastructure.
- Experience with Git, CI/CD, CI/CD tools (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration.
- Experience with security and compliance
- Work closely with other groups (QA, software development) to automate workflows, release high quality and well-tested software, and troubleshoot production issues.
- Develop and maintain solutions to automate the configuration, provisioning, deployment, security, and scalability of TruCode’s systems.
- Ensure high availability and meet / exceed performance targets for our applications.
- Improve logging, monitoring and reporting tools used in our cloud ecosystem.
- Maintain internal tools and utilities (programs, scripts, etc.).
- Participate in the on-call rotation for off-hours support of production environments and critical issue response.
- Experience supporting IaaS / PaaS cloud applications in a high-volume, high-available production environment in Microsoft Azure (AKS a plus).
- A working understanding of web hosting infrastructure / architectures, SDLC, basic programming practices, and core networking principles.
- A strong understanding of cloud application troubleshooting techniques and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a collaborative problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member
- Willingness to learn and accept mentoring
To apply, please click here.