Looking for challenging work with a motivated, friendly group of people? Sure, we have great software, but it’s our dedicated team of professionals that ultimately makes the difference.
What we offer:
- Make an impact – One great aspect to working at a small company is that you’re not just a cog in a machine. You’re more like a string on a violin – you’ll play a key role in making the company perform beautifully.
- Work with great people – You’ll be a key part of a small team of professionals who like to work with each other, and think work can and should be fun.
- Stay off the treadmill – Bored of doing the same thing over and over? When you work for a small company, there’s always a new challenge. You get to wear many hats, refining old skills and learning new ones.
- Skip the TPS reports – As a small, privately-held company, we can decide what processes actually add value, and ignore the rest.
- Work from home – Not just one day a week – every day. Ditch the commute and find out how much less stressed you are when you don’t have to fight traffic at the start and end of your day.
Product Support Specialist
TruCode is looking for a full-time Product Support Specialist to join our friendly, skilled team. TruCode creates desktop, web, and SaaS applications for the healthcare industry.
TruCode is a fully-remote company. We have been successfully providing innovative products to our customers for over 10 years. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, no commute, and a great group of co-workers.
As Product Support Specialist, you’re primarily responsible for using your health information management (HIM) skills to deliver exceptional service to our customers and channel partners:
- Answer customer and partner support calls and emails.
- Escalate issues that are unable to be resolved by the first level support team.
- Become familiar with new products, features and enhancements.
- Work with our customers and channel partners to answer HIM related questions, including complex reimbursement and grouping questions.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track support tickets.
- Take ownership of issues and see problems through to resolution, ensuring that customers are kept up-to-date.
In addition, you will:
- Perform unit testing (QA) in the TruCode application, services, and TruCode Encoder Essentials
- Create test cases for assigned product area and new product features.
What about you?
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed for this position:
- Experience with HIM software – encoder, abstractor
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in inpatient and outpatient coding, ICD-10, CPT/ HCPCS classification systems, reimbursement methodologies
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle and prior testing experience
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively and productively with internal staff and external customers
- Self-discipline to work productively from home
- Positive work attitude – Life’s too short to work with people who don’t want to be there.
- Your own work office – We’re a “virtual” company, so everyone is a 100% telecommuter.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations if interested in our position to: Marta Gillen, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org