Looking for challenging work with a motivated, friendly group of people? Sure, we have great software, but it’s our dedicated team of professionals that ultimately makes the difference.
What we offer:
- Make an impact – One great aspect to working at a small company is that you’re not just a cog in a machine. You’re more like a string on a violin – you’ll play a key role in making the company perform beautifully.
- Work with great people – You’ll be a key part of a small team of professionals who like to work with each other, and think work can and should be fun.
- Stay off the treadmill – Bored of doing the same thing over and over? When you work for a small company, there’s always a new challenge. You get to wear many hats, refining old skills and learning new ones.
- Skip the TPS reports – As a small, privately-held company, we can decide what processes actually add value, and ignore the rest.
- Work from home – Not just one day a week – every day. Ditch the commute and find out how much less stressed you are when you don’t have to fight traffic at the start and end of your day.
TruCode (www.trucode.com) is looking for a full-time QA/Project Manager to join our friendly, skilled team. TruCode creates desktop, web, and SaaS applications for the healthcare industry.
This is a newly created position in our fully remote company. We have been offering innovative medical coding solutions to our customers for over 12 years. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, no commute, and a great group of co-workers.
This position is 100% telecommute, however candidates must reside in one of the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Carolina, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.
As QA Manager, you will manage and coordinate the development and execution of manual and automated tests on TruCode products and internal systems.
As Project Manager, you will help define, plan and manage software development projects.
As Security Officer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing management of the information security program – including policies, procedures, technical systems and workforce training.
- Own and drive test processes and work with team to deliver high quality product to customers
- Build and maintain comprehensive QA test environments
- Create and maintain QA schedules for testing internal releases and release candidates
- Define, generate and refine quality-related metrics
- Work with external vendors to augment staffing needs
- Serve as a technical and methodological subject matter expert in all areas regarding quality analysis, testable design and deployment
- Mentor team members, evaluate their performance and develop and monitor their career plan
Development Project Manager
- Work with other managers to define software development projects
- Create and manage projects in ALM system
- Lead team meetings to review progress and discuss issues and risks, and how to mitigate them
- Ensure communication on active and upcoming projects with stakeholders across the company
- Build a comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective information security practices
- Ensure information security policies, standards, and procedures are up-to-date.
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the organization
- Evaluate security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and apply tools to mitigate risk as necessary
- Manage security incidents and events involving electronic protected health information (ePHI)
- Ensures the institution/organization complies with the administrative, technical and physical safeguards
- Is responsible for initial and periodic information security risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation. Responsible for development and implementation of security risk management plan
- Ensure organization has audit controls to monitor activity on electronic systems that contain or use electronic protected health information
- Oversee, develop and/or deliver initial and ongoing security training to the workforce. Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the organization and related entities
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and state security laws, licensing and certification requirements and accreditation standards.
- Other responsibilities that leverage your skills as directed by your supervisor
What about you?
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Health Information Management or related field
- Five years of experience in Software Development or Quality Assurance management
- Experience with managing compliance to federal or state laws or regulations regarding information security and/or confidentiality
- Remote work history strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic — Self-discipline to work from home
- Positive work attitude — Life’s too short to work with people who don’t want to be there
- Your Own Office — We’re a “virtual” company, so everyone is a 100% telecommuter
If interested, please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.